Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Havij V 1.15

I just formated my pc and I started downloading tools and guess what,
Download
Havij 1.15 has been released !

screen shot:
[Image: 03072011042035.png]


Few things that has been changed: (from what I noticed ..)

1. In the MD5 Hash decrypting tab, milw0rm.com has been removed because the website is no longer active.
2. The GUI has been changed 'lil bit.
3. More features added.
4. More stable.


Description:

Havij is an automated SQL Injection tool that helps penetration testers to find and exploit SQL Injection vulnerabilities on a web page.

It can take advantage of a vulnerable web application. By using this software user can perform back-end database fingerprint, retrieve DBMS users and password hashes, dump tables and columns, fetching data from the database, running SQL statements and even accessing the underlying file system and executing commands on the operating system.

The power of Havij that makes it different from similar tools is its injection methods. The success rate is more than 95% at injectiong vulnerable targets using Havij.

The user friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) of Havij and automated settings and detections makes it easy to use for everyone even amateur users.


What's New?

Webknight WAF bypass added.
Bypassing mod_security made better
Unicode support added
A new method for tables/columns extraction in mssql
Continuing previous tables/columns extraction made available
Custom replacement added to the settings
Default injection value added to the settings (when using %Inject_Here%)
Table and column prefix added for blind injections
Custom table and column list added.
Custom time out added.
A new md5 cracker site added
bugfix: a bug releating to SELECT command
bugfix: finding string column
bugfix: getting multi column data in mssql
bugfix: finding mysql column count
bugfix: wrong syntax in injection string type in MsAccess
bugfix: false positive results was removed
bugfix: data extraction in url-encoded pages
bugfix: loading saved projects
bugfix: some errors in data extraction in mssql fixed.
bugfix: a bug in MsAccess when guessing tables and columns
bugfix: a bug when using proxy
bugfix: enabling remote desktop bug in windows server 2008 (thanks to pegasus315)
bugfix: false positive in finding columns count
bugfix: when mssql error based method failed
bugfix: a bug in saving data
bugfix: Oracle and PostgreSQL detection

0 comments:

Post a Comment